Wild ocean-caught crab meat and tuna fish are hand packed with seaweed, and simmered in scrumptious gravy for a fresh and palatable dinner.
Wild ocean-caught crabmeat and tuna fish are hand packed with seaweed, and simmered in scrumptious gravy for a fresh and palatable dinner.
• Cooked in its own juices to produce a grain free, gravy free, zero carb meal!
• Grain and Gravy free!
• Loaded/Rich in Omegas, essential amino acids and fatty acids
• Full of important vitamins and minerals- selenium, magnesium, and potassium; the B vitamins niacin, B1 and B6; and perhaps most important, the beneficial omega-3 essential fatty acids
• Allergen Free/Hypo-Allergenic
• Protein loaded and fat rich food with low carbs!
• An ideal prevention and treatment wellness nutrition program commonly recommended for use in UTI, CRF, IBS, diabetes and other serious health conditions by vets across the country
• All fresh caught and dolphin safe!
• Why not dive in with your pet?!
• High in Protein and no carbs!
• Omega-3 fatty acids
• Low in mercury- one of the safest forms of seafood in terms of mercury levels
• Rich in vitamins and minerals-vitamin B-12(critical for healthy nerve function) and minerals zinc and copper.
TUNA, WATER SUFFICIENT FOR PROCESSING, CRAB, PALM OIL, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SEAWEED, TAURINE, XANTHAN GUM, VITAMINS (VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, NIACIN, VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, PANTOTHENIC ACID, RIBOFLAVIN SUPPLEMENT, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, FOLIC ACID, BIOTIN, VITAMIN B12 SUPPLEMENT), MINERALS (FERROUS SULFATE MONOHYDRATE, ZINC SULFATE HEPTAHYDRATE, MANGANESE SULFATE MONOHYDRATE, COPPER SULFATE PENTAHYDRATE, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE MONOHYDRATE, SODIUM SELENITE)
|Analysis||As Fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein Min||12.0%||75.3|
|Crude Fat Min||2.0%||16.9%|
|Crude Fiber Max||0.5%||0.3%|
Weight Of Cat
|Weight of Cat||10 lbs||15 lbs||20 lbs|
|Cans Daily||2 to 3||4 to 5||5 to 6|
Feeding Instructions: An average 8-10 lb. cat will eat about 3 cans daily. Adjust as needed for your cat's age and activity. Refrigerate unused portion up to 36 hours. Provide plenty of fresh water.