Raw Coated Baked Kibble
Each high-protein, grain-free offering starts with responsibly sourced animal proteins (cage-free poultry, grass-fed beef, and wild-caught fish). Next, we gently bake our kibble resulting in a less processed, more nutritional kibble. Finally, each and every piece is coated with our own special raw goodness! The result is a special combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about!
- Protein-rich baked kibble
- Coated with our irresistible freeze-dried raw
- Grain, gluten, & potato-free
- Low carbohydrate diet (only 28% carbs)
- Organic fruits and vegetables
Only The Good Stuff!
- 65% pure animal ingredients & nutritious oils
- 35% fruits, vegetables and other wholesome ingredients
- Rich in Omega Fatty Acids for a healthy skin and coat
- Minimally processed & easily digestible
- Responsibly sourced animal proteins
- Added probiotics for optimal digestion
- Industry leading levels of glucosamine & chondroitin
Never The Other Stuff!
- No artificial preservatives or colorings
- No ingredients from China
- No grains, gluten or potato ingredients
- No corn, wheat or soy
- No poultry-by-products
Duck, turkey meal, chickpeas, peas, turkey, duck fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), lentils, pea protein, flaxseed, natural vegetable flavor, turkey liver, turkey gizzard, goose, suncured alfalfa, fenugreek seed, coconut oil, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, salmon oil, pumpkin, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, taurine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product.
Crude Protein (min) - 34.0%
Crude Fat (min) - 14.0%
Crude Fiber (max) - 5.0%
Moisture (max) - 12.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) - 3.5%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) - 1.0%
Glucosamine* (min) - 1,000 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* - 1,000 mg/kg
Microorganisms* Not less than 10,000,000 CFU/lb. (Pediococcus Acidilactici, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles
Stella & Chewy’s Cage-Free Duck Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult.)